When you want to grow your business, it’s time to delegate your routine maintenance. Here are three reasons why that should include pressure washing the properties in your block of business:
1. Scale your business without hiring more people.
Employees are expensive, and that can get in the way of any growing business. Whether your property management company focuses on commercial properties or residential ones, collecting more properties is always good for business. But if you handle all of the maintenance and routine tasks in-house, every new deal brings a lot of new work for your staff. Instead of hiring more and more people, find third-party services that do the job. Then you can grow your business by focusing on new clients, not new hires.
2. You don’t have to have experts on staff.
If you perform all of your properties’ maintenance, that means you need to pay the salaries for a lot of seasoned professionals. You need a certified plumber, a certified electrician, trained pressure washers and all of their equipment… The list doesn’t end. Not only is that incredibly expensive, but that’s also a lot of potential liability. It also diffuses your focus. If you’re good at organizing and managing blocks of properties, focusing on that is more profitable.
3. Advertise with more guarantees and bullet points.
Routine pressure washing and a standing relationship with a local business lets you offer more services. It also means you can make those services better than other property management companies can. For example, you can:
- offer faster property clean-up between tenants. You can have services simultaneously preparing the inside and outside of the property.
- ensure good property care for remote clients. A lot of property investors don’t actually live in the same region as their properties. But if you add routine pressure washing to your seasonal or annual services, they feel more like their properties are being taken care of.
- have good before and after pictures. Pictures are an essential element of marketing. Showing potential clients what properties looked like before and after you started managing them can win you new business, especially when the exterior walls and sidewalks are bright and clean.
Contact our team at 214 Pressure Washing here to learn more about our routine and scheduled services.